TermsTerms and Conditions of website usage
Terms of Business
Terms and Conditions of website usage
The term “Coco Luminaire” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Clayton Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4RP. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Coco Lumminaire's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Terms of Business
This contract is between the client & Coco Luminaire Limited. It covers the provision of hired items and services described in the quote.
A booking is confirmed when the client has paid Coco Luminaire the required 1st payment/ deposits. Confirmation of the order must be made in writing, either by letter or email from the client to Coco Luminaire.
The prices stated on the quote are valid for 7days after the quote is dated.
Once an order has been placed & confirmed in writing to Coco Luminaire, the following applies:
- 1st payment: £50 of the total invoice to secure booking (Non refundable) along side any damage deposits required.
- 2nd payment: The remaining balance of the invoice must be paid by 7 days prior to the wedding or event.
Or Payment in full.
If a client wishes to cancel their order, they must do so in writing, either by letter or email. The order is cancelled once Coco Luminaire has received the confirmation and responded to confirm so.
If the event is cancelled after 21 days before the scheduled event date, the remaining balance is payable ALL 1st payments are non refundable . (1st payments are based on the agreed amount at time of booking. No refunds will be due in the event that the order has decreased before the cancelation.)
Changes to your order
If the client wishes to change the booking it must be made in writing, either by letter or email ( text message is not accepted). A telephone call will be accepted, but the client will be asked to confirm any changes in writing.
Coco Luminaire cannot guarantee that they will be able to provide any product, if the client wishes to change their order. All products are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that we can change your booking to another date, especially in peak season.
Failure to pay
If the payment is not made within the timescales detailed above, on the invoice or otherwise, this will breach the contract. Coco Luminaire will treat the contract as terminated.
If Coco Luminaire treats the contract as terminated, any payments made to that date, shall be retained. Any balance will also be payable immediately to Coco Luminaire.
Coco Luminaire is therefore entitled to reallocate stock without informing the client, should the contract be treated as terminated.
This clause is without prejudice to Coco Luminaire’s rights to claim damages from the client in respect of any loss suffered by Coco Luminaire.
Damaged, broken and lost items
Damaged items will remain the property of Coco Luminaire and a replacement charge will be invoiced to you, the client, for any product that is returned to us damaged.
Lost items will be invoiced to you the client to replace the items.
Any items that are retained by the client will be charged a daily rate for each item per day until the product is returned to Coco Luminaire.
Collection / Return service only
Collection/ Return only service Props are available the day before and to be returned the day after the wedding./event unless otherwise stated/ agreed.
All hire items must be returned & any loss or breakages must be reported.
All hire items must be packaged carefully and this is the responsibility of the client so items do not get broken in transit.
A suitable time for collect and return will be arrange approximately a week beforehand.
Health & Safety
During the hire of our props, if for any reason a bulb needs changing please ensure that the blubs are changed when the prop is unplugged.
The bulbs may get hot, so please do not touch the bulbs when they are switched on and do not remove any of the bulbs until you have allowed them time to cool down.
Please place our props on solid ground to keep them balanced and prevent them from falling over.
When moving our props, please ensure that 2 people carry each letter at a time, as they may be heavy to lift.
If in the unlikely situation that our props are not working, please contact Coco Luminaire to fix them, rather than attempting yourself. Working with electrical products can be dangerous.
Please ensure that all extension leads are fully unwound, failure to do so can lead to overheating and potential fire risk.
Our Illuminated props are only allowed outside with prior permission from Coco Luminaire and this is weather dependant based on our staffs judgement.
Coco Luminaire accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by any item hired, goods are under the hirer’s own responsibility.
Adverse weather conditions
Coco Luminaire do not hold any responsibility for adverse weather conditions effecting access to any venue. Coco Luminaire will attempt to get to the venue only when it is deemed safe for it’s staff. Coco Luminaire cannot be held responsible for ‘Acts of God’ (Fire, flood etc), labour disputes, failure of electricity supply and any other unforeseeable circumstance that prevent the promise of it’s services.
It is the responsibility of the hirer(s) to ensure that:
- A double plug socket is located near to where the letters need to be placing.
- Access to the venue for parking, unloading and setting up is unrestricted and space is made available for the location at its setup location.
- Coco Luminaire are informed of any access restrictions that may impact on point 2. This includes but is not exclusive to stairs, lifts, difficult entrances, parking restriction etc. Additional costs to the hirer maybe incurred if these are not stated at the time of booking.
- Inform Coco Luminaire of any changes to access, timings, logistics and setup location.
Coco Luminaire reserve the rights to review and update the Terms and Conditions periodically.